Every Click makes Every Bux!

I'm so glad you're a part of my life!



Until stars have lost their sparkle
Until the sun refuses to shine
Until the flowers fail to bloom
You will always be forever mine.

Until lightning ceases to strike
Until the snowflakes stop falling
Until rainbows have no ending
Your name I'll always be calling

Until eternal time stops ticking
Until skies are no longer blue,
Until my heart stops beating
I'll always be in love with you
You're a little gift from heaven
sent straight to me from God;
a little ray of sunshine
that keeps me hanging on.

You are the very reason
I go from day to day.
You are a little ounce of strength
that sends me on my way.

And if I had to live
one single day without you,
I just wouldn't know what to do.

I'm so glad you're a part of my life!

0 comments: